Orders may be canceled within 24 hours of the order being placed without penalty or a restocking fee. A 20% restocking fee will be charged to all orders not canceling within the 24 hour period, whether or not the order has been shipped.
If the order has already been shipped, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs and obtaining an RMA Number.
We'll send your tracking / customs information as soon as your item ships.
US Orders- Orders are shipped via FedEx, USPS or GSO with Tracking.
International Orders- Shipped via FedEx or USPS with Insurance. We are not liable if your item(s) is held in Customs, we are not liable for any Import Tax, Duty, VAT or any other fees once your item(s) has shipped.
- Please examine your products immediately upon delivery to ensure that they are what you expected to receive when you placed your order. If something is damaged please keep the shipping boxes and packaging with the damaged items so that we can file a claim with the carrier. You have 10 business days from its delivery to notify us of any request for return in order to receive an RMA Number. Claims made outside of this window will be denied. Items returned without an RMA Number will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Refusal of shipment will also incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns must be received by Industrial Light Electric, LLC within 10 days of the RMA being issued. Returns outside of this period will not be accepted.
- Shipping charges and/or rush manufacturing charges will not be refunded
- Items must not have been installed or altered in any way. Installed or altered merchandise are not eligible for return and will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Customer is responsible for insuring returned items.
- Items refused at delivery address will be charged all freight costs and applicable restocking fees.
- Customized orders (i.e. custom design, custom finishes, extra cord length etc.) are non-returnable.
- Orders that include 10 or more items are non-returnable and non-refundable
I have my RMA Number, now what?
- Prepare your order for safe travel
- Write the RMA Number in Large Bold writing on the top of the box. If the RMA Number is not clearly written or is not included on the box, the return may be denied.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs. We highly suggest insuring your package(s) for the full value of the contents. We are not responsible for damages incurred during shipping and damaged items will not be refunded. The customer will be responsible for filing all insurance claims.
- Refunds will be issued upon inspection and after the merchandise is placed back into inventory. Refunds can be expected within 15 days of receipt of the returned order.
- Refunds will be given in the way in which the order was purchased, please make sure the method in which you paid with is current.
- Customized orders (i.e. custom design, custom finishes, extra cord length etc.) are not eligible for refunds.
All lighting is warranted by Industrial Light Electric, LLC for up to one year to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. We will repair or replace, at our discretion. We will not be held liable for any damage to lights caused from mishandling, damage during installation or as the result of improper bulb use. Warranty will not cover any light that has been altered from it’s original design or makeup. Warranted repairs, if required, shall be done at the manufacturing location and we will not be held responsible or liable for labor costs incurred in the installation, removal or field repair of any fixtures. Please note that not all finishes are warranted for exterior use. In extreme conditions such as salt water environments, acts of mother nature, etc. no other warranties are expressed or implied. Please refer to each product’s description to confirm if it’s components work for your specific conditions. Light bulbs are not included in the warranty.
Contact us: email@example.com